LET US HELP YOU WITH
OUR PHYSICS TEACHER
Mr Wynn Khoo graduated from NTU with a Bachelor Degree (Honours) before joining MOE with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE, Physics). He specialises in Physics as part of his NIE training. As an ex-MOE teacher who has been teaching Physics and helping students for more than 10 years, Mr Khoo is well equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and resources to help students ace their Physics ‘O’ Levels and Integrated Programme Examination. Mr Khoo is also the Vice President of the Association of Tutors (Singapore), inaugurated in January 2017.
Over the years, Mr Khoo has taught many IP students from top schools such as NYGH, HCI, MGS, SCGS, NJC, ACS(I) and RGS. Through this journey, he is very familiar with each school’s syllabus, pace and exam style questions which allows him to cater to the needs of each student more effectively and precisely.
His contacts and resources also allow him to gather the latest Physics school examination papers. This ensures that his students has the advantage of getting additional exposure, assessment and practice with the most up-to-date Physics questions from various schools.
Mr Khoo is famous with his ability to connect with students. He has a knack in making complicated concepts easily understandable. His personal touch and delivery of the lessons makes Physics an enjoyable subject. He teaches all his classes personally and he will often extend the time or stay back to help the weaker students to catch up with the study without additional charges to ensure that all of them get the deserved attention.
Mr Khoo has authored Physics assessment books and is currently working on a few other Physics books to be published soon. Mr Khoo was also invited to the Suntec Convention Centre Popular Bookfest 2017 to share about the differences between ‘O’, IP and ‘A’ Levels. He gave advice to students and parents on how to excel in the examinations.
Education & Achievements
- Harvard University Derek Bok’s Centre (Teaching and Learning Strategies for Higher Education)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE, Physics, Merit), NIE, Singapore
- Bachelor Degree (Honours), Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Ministry of Education Year Head
- Outstanding Contribution Award Recipient
- Spring Singapore EXSA Gold Award Recipient
- Featured in The Straits Times and Guest Speaker for Popfest@Suntec
- Author of ‘O’ Level Revision Guidebook
- Former School Teacher (ex-MOE, NIE Trained)
- More than 10 years of teaching, coaching and tutoring experience
- Taught more than 800 students, including students from top IP schools such as NYGH, HCI, SCGS, RGS, NJC, ACS(I), MGS, etc
- Specialist Physics Super Tutor for Integrated Programme (IP) Physics, Secondary 3 & 4 ‘O’ Level Pure Physics and Science (Physics)
- Vice President of the Association of Tutors (Singapore)
Get In Touch
OUR RESULTS SLIP
of students show improvements
of students achieved A/B in 'A' Levels
of students achieved A1/A2/B3 in 'O' Levels
Block 239, Bishan Street 22, #B1-202, Singapore 570239
Block 5, Tampines Street 32, #02-12, Singapore 529284
420 North Bridge Road, #05-32, Singapore 188727
Block 313, Tampines Street 33, #01-26, Singapore 520313
BUKIT TIMAH SHOPPING CENTRE
170 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, #B2-13B Singapore 588179